UPSC CISF AC LDCE தேர்வு மாதிரி & பாடத்திட்டம் – Download Now !
UPSC CISF AC LDCE தேர்வு மாதிரி:
- The written examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission will comprise two papers as follows:
- Paper-1 General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill, (300 marks) (150 questions) (2 ½ hours) This paper will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions) in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- The paper will comprise two parts as follows:-
Part-A: General Ability and Intelligence – 150 Marks (75 Questions)
Part-B: Professional Skill – 150 Marks (75 Questions)
Paper II: Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension – 100 Marks (2 hours)
UPSC CISF AC LDCE பாடத்திட்டம்:
Syllabi of the Written Papers:-
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill.
PART-A: General Ability and Intelligence
- General Mental Ability
- General Science The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- General Awareness
PART-B: Professional Skill
CISF related professional skills Industrial Security
- Industrial Safety and fire fighting
- Disaster Management
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
- Perimeter Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety
- Bomb disposal
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties.
Law PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption, etc.)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights.
Computer Skills and Awareness Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
Service Rules and HR matters CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF